The candidates of BS/BBA/MBA/MSc are required to answer the following questions via video of 3 minutes’ duration.
- Briefly mention your name, your schooling and previous qualifications.
- What program are you applying for and why did you select that program?
- What do you want to do after graduation?
- How do you think IoBM will help you to achieve that goal?
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding:
- Videos must be submitted in the test portal which can be accessed by admit.iobm.edu.pk (The link to record/submit video will be accessible from Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 2:30pm)
- The link will be accessible only to those who have been issued Admit Cards
- Videos can be recorded directly on your portal OR
- Upload your video to any video hosting website for example YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, your own website etc. and paste the video link on your portal.
- Video should be uploaded as a public video or unlisted video with no password protection on it.
- If our team is unable to access the video due to password protection or sharing restrictions, the application will be rejected.
- Videos should not be more than 3 minutes’ duration.
- You should be clearly seen in the video.
- Videos can be simple, but if you want to show your creativity, you are free to do that. BS Media Studies applicants are recommended to make their videos as creative as they can.
- Candidates will be marked on their communication skills, body language, eye contact and the details they give in their answers.
- The video should be in English
- Deadline for MBA/MSc candidates is Saturday June 27,2020
- Deadline for BBA and BS candidates is Sunday June 28, 2020
IMPORTANT: Please do not delete your video from the portal or the video hosting website until after the merit list is announced. If videos are deleted before the announcement of the merit list, you may be disqualified.